Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random New Wave Thrash Recommendation

I'm back with another random recommendation. I actually have a lot of ideas for future blog entries and such but due to being rather busy I figured I would keep things short and sweet for now and give a recommendation on one of my favorite new, up and coming bands. The band's name is Invection. So far this band has released two EPs and they are working on their full length right now, so in preparation I thought I would post their best track IMO to give everyone who reads this a good impression of what this band is capable of. I would describe their style as a good mixture of thrash along with some groove and gothenburg kind of influences. Look out for an epic post the next time, I'm out of here for now. Peace.


Feel free to like these guys on facebook or check out their official youtube channel for any updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment